Our Virtual Programming will keep you learning and having fun at the same time!
- Explore.org – dozens and dozens of animal webcams from all over the world, from cute kittens to elephants and lions.
- Connect Kids to Nature with lesson plans that go with Explore.org’s animal webcams.
- 123HomeSchool4Me – Free worksheets, hands-on activites, printable games, and more to make learning FUN for toddlers through junior high.
- Abdo Digital Bookshelf – Hundreds of free downloadable books
- Amazing Educational Resources – Comprehensive List of Education Companies Offering Free Subscriptions
- Spot the Space Station – get text alerts when the Space Station is visible!
- Sky Watching Tips from NASA – you can still go outside, just practice social distancing!
- Khan Academy offers Free lessons for ages K-college.
- Khan Academy Kids offers fun educational programs for 2 through 7 year olds.
- Lunch Doodles With Mo Willems daily at 1:00 ET.
- Visit Seussville – Read, hang out, and play games with Dr. Seuss
- National Geographic Kids – games, animals, videos and more!
- Kid Friendly Workouts from Sworkit – Get them up and moving even if space is limited.
- 100 Activites to do During School Closures
- Mystery Science – mini-lessons and full length lessons on a variety of science topics for K-Grade 5.
- Duolingo – free “bite-sized” language lessons for ages 10 and up
- Carson-Dellosa Publishing – over 850 free printable for grades K-5
- Active Home Open – tools for creating an Active Home – Physical Education and Physical Activity (Gr. K-5)
Nomster Chef – illustrated recipes that will let kids “help” mom cook.
- NASA Kids’ Club – play games and learn about space and NASA
- National Gallery of Arts Kids Zone – entertaining and informative introduction to art and art history.
- P.E. With Joe – daily half hour workouts geared toward kids – no equipment required.
- Ocean’s Initiative’s – offering free virtual marine biology camp.