Enriching Your Life with Virtual Programming Opportunities
Stay connected with Virtual Programming! Your new online recreation experience for you and your family with options to keep your mind and body healthy, learn new ideas, be creative and have fun.
CHECK BACK OFTEN for updated information and new activities.
Science, Magic and more! Our Virtual Programming will keep you learning and having fun at the same time!
Our Sports programs will keep everyone active and engaged both mentally and physically!
Check out these awesome free activities!
- Parks Puzzles FREE
- Neighborhood Bingo FREE
- Backyard Scavenger Hunt FREE
- COVID-19 Time Capsule FREE
- Science at Home FREE
- Dupage Children’s Museum Virtual Tour FREE
- Science Never Stops FREE
- Stay Home With Shedd FREE
- Willis Tower Skydeck Zoom Backgrounds FREE
- PBS Kids Games FREE
- The Hidden Worlds of the National Parks FREE
- American Museum of Natural History FREE
Information and activities specifically curated for seniors.\
- COVID-19 Guidance for Older Adults from the CDC (Article)
- COVID-19 – What Older Adults Need to Know (Video)
- Latest Updates on COVID-19 from AARP
- Coronavirus Updates in Illinois
- 8 Ways Seniors Can Protect themselves from Getting Coronavirus
- AARP – FREE – Mahjongg, all kinds of solitaire, word games, scramble word games, and arcade games.
- Memozor – FREE memory games – with words, numbers, sequencing, series, or pictures.
- OnLine Games for Seniors FREE– all kinds of games in one handy, dandy spot.
- Pogo FREE – tons of arcade type games, scrabble, games you can do by yourself or with others.
Courses and Classes:
- AARP FREE– has compiled a comprehensive guide to online courses you can take for free. Learn at your own pace!
- Coursera – some free and some paid courses. Learn a new language! How about astronomy?