Where do I get a registration form?
- At the end of each seasonal brochure
- In our information box outside our office at 61 Main Street
- In our office during walk-in hours, Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm
- By clicking the button below
How do I register? There are several ways to register for a park district program. Click here for online registration or complete a registration form and send it in with your payment by:
- Visiting our office Monday-Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm
- Dropping it in our 24-hour secure drop box located outside our office near the flag pole
- Mailing it to the Sugar Grove Park District, 61 South Main Street, Sugar Grove, IL 60554
- Faxing to 630-466-8675
What forms of payment are accepted? We accept cash, check, or Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards.
When are the deadlines for program registrations?
- Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Athletic league teams fill up quickly. Registration will close once the appropriate number of teams have been filled. We recommend registering as soon as possible.
- Sometimes, waitlists are formed when programs are filled.
- Most other programs or classes have a registration deadline 5 days prior to the start date.
Online Registration FAQs
How do I set up a household account? Begin by visiting online registration. Near the upper-left of the page, click the “Log In/Create Account” button and follow the prompts to create a household account.