- COVID-19 Guidance for Older Adults from the CDC (Article)
- COVID-19 – What Older Adults Need to Know (Video)
- Latest Updates on COVID-19 from AARP
- Coronavirus Updates in Illinois
- 8 Ways Seniors Can Protect themselves from Getting Coronavirus
- AARP – fun (and Free) – Mahjongg, all kinds of solitaire, word games, scramble word games, and arcade games.
- Memozor – free memory games – with words, numbers, sequencing, series, or pictures.
- OnLine Games for Seniors – all kinds of games in one handy, dandy spot.
- Pogo – tons of arcade type games, scrabble, games you can do by yourself or with others.
Courses and Classes
- AARP – has compiled a comprehensive guide to online courses you can take for free. Learn at your own pace!
- Coursera – some free and some paid courses. Learn a new language! How about astronomy?